Typical of its time, the chapel of Sainte-Anne-des-Ondes located at the tip of Rivière-du-Loup recalls the glorious hours of the station at the end of the nineteenth century. Used for its wharf in 1855, the peak becomes a popular seaside resort and attracts summer visitors who first go there by steamer and then by train. The wooden chapel built-in 1895 is modest in size and simple in style. A central tower and broken arched openings distinguish it particularly and evoke the Neo-Gothic style. The view of the river from the chapel still explains the remarkable interest of the site.