Historical events: Built in 1841, the St. Bartholomew Anglican Church is one of the oldest buildings in the city and one of the oldest Anglican temples in the area. Erected by Malcolm Fraser, the church stands on land near the seigneurial manor Fraser. Small in size, the wooden temple adopts the neo-Gothic forms popular in Anglican communities at that time. The church is clad in clapboard and the tower tower ends with an elegant cut frieze. It is attended by immigrants who came to work at the Intercolonial railway workshops and by anglophone vacationers. The Prime Minister of Canada, John A. Macdonald, has already done so many times. A privileged witness of a time, its cemetery concealed under large trees still shelters the tombs of the founding families. Open to visitors in summer season. To know more: Reading table in front of the building.